You may think an eye skin problem is the same as any eye skin problem, and eye cream for one is the eye cream for the rest, but it is just not the case. Baggy eyes are not the same as puffy eyes, and therefore, are triggered and cured by different ways. Luckily, information about this is given everywhere, specially by the good eye creams that really work, and give you what they really have to offer.
Baggy eyes result when fat builds up in the delicate area around the eyes. In this set-up, the septum, which is what covers the eye socket, becomes weak, so the fat layer droops down, looking like a pouch under our eyes. Most of us are more prone to this because of our genes, but it also may be a natural aging occurrence.
Baggy eyes may not be thoroughly eliminated, but there are some tips that we can do to avoid them, or minimize that unwanted bag.
- Keep yourself hydrated, drink plenty of water and avoid the carbonated drinks.
- Wear cooling eye packs before going to bed.
- Apply the tea bag method. Even with baggy eyes, heated, then chilled tea bags are excellent for taking away ugly eye skin aging.
There are also many eye creams out there that are great at treating baggy eyes. Based on our reviews, the following products are most effective:
1. Age Defying System by EliteSkin
2. BASQNYC Cucumber Tea Eye Gel
3. Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
4. Origins Youthtopia Skin Firming Cream with Rhodiola
5. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
6. Korres Eyebright Firming Eye Cream
7. Dr Hauschka Eye Contour Day Balm
8. St. Ives Cucumber & Elastin Stress Gel
9. Hydrofirming Bio 6 Eye Cream
10. Cellex-C Eye Contour